Million Hoodies Movement for Justice is launching a chapter network! We’re looking for passionate young people to start youth-led initiatives to tackle racial profiling and structural violence in their communities.
If you’re interested in launching a chapter in your community, please consider filling out the form below. Some one from the Million Hoodies central office will be in touch to help you get started!
Six Reasons to Start a Chapter:
1. Connect with a network of young people motivated to end racial profiling & gun violence.
2. Develop new skills to be an effective agent of social change.
3. Get inspired and build your own solutions.
4. Take leadership on local and national initiatives and campaigns.
5. Be a part of a movement where creativity makes an impact.
6. Create lasting and meaningful change in your community.